Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Veeva was recently named the #1 Best Place to Work in Central Ohio by Columbus Business First.
Veeva Systems is looking for a QA Manager who likes to contribute to the day-to-day delivery of a mission-critical SaaS offering. This is a hands-on position for delivering a quality SaaS product and customer success.
What You'll Do
- Manage the CRM Functional Team, develop and enhance new feature and regression tests, and deliver the same for each release
- Day to day management of Functional QA team along with hands-on QA activities
- Provide technical guidance to the team for better quality and test coverage. Guide, and implement within the team various processes and procedures that enhance productivity
- Work with the team and all other product stakeholders on ensuring features are released on time with quality
- Be responsible for identifying risks and working with the appropriate product development owners to ensure critical and high-risk items are prevented prior to release
- Recruit, challenge, and reward high-performance individuals
- 3+ years of experience managing team size of 6-12 QA engineers
- 3+ years of experience working with product cross-functional teams in a leadership role using agile/iterative development methods
- Possess an excellent end-to-end understanding of QA processes and techniques in order to drive quality into the product
- Flexible mindset able to solve and anticipated problems
- Ability to adapt and respond quickly to change in a dynamic, high-growth environment and radiate a positive impact on the team.
- A strong work ethic to deliver results within the timeline
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, organizational skills, and attention to details
- Qualified candidates should have completed a 4-year college degree. Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or Mathematics
Nice to Have
- Salesforce knowledge
- Domain knowledge of Pharma Live Sciences industry
- Infrastructure knowledge especially in AWS
- Experience with Atlassian products such as Jira and Confluence
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.