At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva Systems is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Engineer to join our rapidly growing team. This is a hands-on position for delivering a quality SaaS product. As part of Veeva CRM Multi Channel software QA team, you will be given an opportunity to test a high quality product that was built from scratch. We are a fast-paced team who takes pride in building great software and making customers happy.
What You'll Do
- Design and implement test strategies
- Develop deep expertise in the product
- Build effective test cases that are used for manual and automation testing
- Participate and contribute in product code reviews
- Participate in product and feature designs with developers, usability specialists, user interface designers, and product managers
- Work closely with the automation group to automate features for better regression coverage
- Diagnose, track and manage quality issues to resolution
- Collaborate with the broader team to identify, understand and resolve the root cause of defects and customer escalations
- Document test cases and outcomes within a test case management application
- Clearly document and explain defects found in defect tracking system
- Configure and Maintain test environments
- 0 to 5 years of Quality Assurance experience
- BS in Mathematics or Computer Science/Applications
- Experience in writing test cases and test scenarios that cover both sanity and in-depth testing
- Familiarity with database and SQL development
- Familiarity with Java, Python, or other object oriented programming language
- Ability to learn quickly and deliver high quality product in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to Have
- Experience with Atlassian products like Jira, Greenhopper, Clover is an advantage
- Working with highly-available, software-as-a-service platforms
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.