Could your creative thinking build the future? Marketing Managers at McGraw-Hill make a difference for learners and educators across the world. Our team needs individuals with new ideas who connect with people in innovative ways. Our School Group has an opportunity for a Marketing Manager to support the ALEKS platform (an adaptive assessment and learning system). The selected candidate will work in a collaborative environment and partner with the team to create opportunities for learners. In this role, you will be responsible for the go-to-market plan and executing to drive growth for the product line.
Your Contribution To The Team Includes:
- In partnership with marketing, sales and product development, the Marketing Manager brings the voice of the customer to life.
- Champion teachers and their needs, by understanding product usage in the classroom and trends to create programs and campaigns.
- Understand the competitive landscape and provide insights to support sales and product plan development.
- Offer insightful questions that challenge the status quo. Assist the product team in developing revenue targets, accurate forecasting, profitability, and pricing.
What You’ll Need To Be Successful:
- 5 or more years’ experience in marketing, preferably with K-12 education or Ed Tech
- Direct experience in K-12 education required
- History of implementing best practice related to pricing, campaigning, positioning, and new product development
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must.
- Proven influencing skills with all levels of the organization.
As an education innovation company, we're proud to play our part by inspiring learners around the world. If you bring your curiosity, we'll help you grow in a collaborative environment where everyone shares a passion for success.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Apply for a career at McGraw-Hill and together, we'll impact the world.