McGraw-Hill’s K-12 Social Studies division has an opportunity for a Product Manager. The products you'll work on are used around the globe. We have a passion for learning. Every student should be able to access to affordable, high-quality learning designed to help them succeed. You will conduct research to define the product line and support leadership decisions. Product managers primarily drive successful product development and market launch.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Support strategic vision and plan for products and the entire portfolio. Achieve or exceed strategic - goals for market share, top-line, and profit growth.
- As a member of a cross-functional team, the product manager is solving problems and removing barriers.
- Partner with direct manager to ensure a profitable P & L. Develop business plans for assigned product portfolio.
- Develop revenue targets, accurate forecasting, and pricing.
- Help team meet investment and delivery requirements. Manage the lifecycle for products in the portfolio.
- Works with marketing and sales teams to seed and secure adoptions.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3-5 years of experience relevant product management, marketing, sales and/or development
- Experience in budgeting, developing revenue targets, pricing, project approval, and forecasting spending
- Plan and execute projects in an organized and responsible manner while meeting budget requirements.
- Synthesize varied inputs to deliver a cohesive, engaging solution vision and profitable programs.
- Able to think and act strategically while demonstrating hands-on skills to deliver high-quality product solutions
As an education innovation company, we're proud to play our part by inspiring learners around the world. If you bring your curiosity, we'll help you grow in a collaborative environment where everyone shares a passion for success.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Apply for a career at McGraw-Hill and together, we'll impact the world.