At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Love consulting, but tired of the travel? Looking for an opportunity to do something new, exciting, and with a clear value proposition for your customer? Veeva Systems is looking for a Product Advisor who has a passion for helping customers achieve their business vision. The Product Advisor will work with our customers to ensure they are educated on the latest product features, as well as best practices for implementing new processes and features. The Product Advisor is an integral part of customer success through adoption, monitoring, and administration by working directly with our customers.
What You'll Do
- Provide post-go-live administrative support
- Configuration of users & groups, document types, fields, lifecycles & workflows, picklists, notifications, and security
- Bulk import/export of content and data
- Ad hoc training of users and administrators
- Maintenance of production and sandbox environments
- Creation of regular and ad hoc customer reports
- Align with customer application owners to promote strategic focus.
- Evaluate how customers manage their Vault investment & identify efficiency and effectiveness gains
- Guide customers through Vault products best practices via community meetings and webinars
- Guide customers through release cycles to optimize consumption of Veeva releases / Analysis and deployment of new product features
- Partner cross-functionally for small and mid-market customer success and business requirement fulfillment
- Perform Product Health Reviews
- 3-5+ years of experience in consulting, technical support, software administration, domain management, or customer success management
- Demonstrated experience managing complexity within an organization
- Experience with configuring/supporting/implementing content management software
- Must be able to take complex business and software concepts and articulate them to an audience of varying perception levels
- Strong organizational, written and verbal presentation skills are essential
- Proven ability to work remotely and independently in support of clients
- Self-starter with strong time management skills
- Bachelor's Degree
Nice to Have
- Experience working in a quality domain for consumer-packaged goods, chemicals or cosmetics
- Experience in supply chain or manufacturing
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Discounted gym membership
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.