At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva is looking for Principal Software Engineers to build industry leading Enterprise Content Management applications and services on our multi-tenant, highly scalable Cloud platform. There is no red-tape, political infighting or endless meetings here. We move fast and have fun. Your sole focus will be creating amazing software solutions for our customers in the Life Sciences industry to positively impact lives.
If you know how to build highly scalable, extensible platforms and applications we want to talk to you!
What You’ll Do
- The opportunity to lead, design, implement and own a large application used across multiple platforms for managing systems, collecting and analyzing data, and providing a focal point for all CRM related activities.
- Work in a small team environment within a highly successful company that is growing fast
- Directly collaborate with all product stakeholders and drive multiple features to successful delivery
- Work on multiple layers of our platform including: backend, front-end, and devops
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies
- 10+ years developing commercial software in Java
- Deep expertise in object-oriented design and implementation
- Current, hands-on development experience with current open source tools and technologies (Java, Spring, MySQL, Maven, Git, Jenkins)
- Drive and flexibility to roll up your sleeves and work hard and have fun in a fast-moving environment
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with AWS
Nice to Have
- Experiencing working with Salesforce.com
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Allocations for gym membership
- Team events
- Game room
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.