At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Love consulting, but tired of the travel? Looking for an opportunity to do something new, exciting, and with a clear value proposition for customers? Veeva Systems is looking for a Practice Manager who has a passion for helping customers achieve their business vision. The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to cultivate an amazing and innovative Veeva culture. You will facilitate our Product Advisory team to ensure our customers are educated on the latest product features, as well as best practices for implementing new processes to drive customer success. You will demonstrate your ability to work in a global and cross-functional team environment. This is a full-time role located in our Columbus, Ohio office.
What You'll Do
- Build and lead an amazing team of Product Advisors focused on long-term customer success
- Provide post-go-live administrative escalation support
- Configuration of users and groups, document types, fields, lifecycles and workflows, picklists, notifications, and security
- Bulk import/export of content and data
- Ad hoc training of users and administrators
- Support and guide the Product Advisory team
- Advocate the Product Advisory support model to stakeholders
- Creation of regular and ad hoc customer reports
- Align with customer application owners to promote strategic focus.
- Evaluate how customers manage their Vault investment and identify efficiency and effectiveness gains
- Guide customers through Vault products best practices via community meetings and webinars
- Guide customers through release cycles to optimize consumption of Veeva releases / Analysis and deployment of new product features
- 5+ years of experience in consulting, technical support, software administration, domain management, or customer success management
- Experience with leading a growing team
- Demonstrated experience managing complexity within an organization
- Experience with configuring/supporting/implementing content management software
- Must be able to take complex business and software concepts and articulate them to an audience of varying perception levels
- Strong organizational, written and verbal presentation skills are essential
- Proven ability to work remotely and independently in support of clients
- Self-starter with strong time management skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Nice to Have
- Experience working in a quality domain for consumer-packaged goods, chemicals or cosmetics
- Experience in supply chain or manufacturing
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com/cloud platform reporting
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.