At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
GSC Associates provide guidance, advice, and technical support to our end users, ensuring a trouble-free experience with our products and applications. You work closely with the Customer Success team to maintain a clear understanding of customer success criteria, milestones, and culture within Veeva, and help maintain partnerships with our clients. If you are looking for a career (not a job), believes in going the extra mile to help (has customer success in your bones), and are looking to be a product expert, then let’s talk!
What You'll Do
- Advise end users on best practices when using Zinc MAPS and PromoMats
- Identify and resolve client issues associated with Zinc MAPS and PromoMats
- Build strong professional relationships with all users of Zinc MAPS and PromoMats
- Provide recommendations/feedback on client service improvements and product development
- Maintain the highest standards of customer service, quality, and professionalism with customers and coworkers
- Maintain accurate records of all email/telephone correspondence related to Global Service Center Requests
- At least 1 year relevant experience in a customer service role
- Effective communication, organizational and time management skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Ability to quickly learn and communicate technical information
- Demonstrated competence in standard computer packages (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Discounted gym membership
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.