At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva Systems is looking for a Customer Success Operations Manager. The Customer Success Operations Manager is part of a team that works closely with Veeva’s Customer Success teams to manage all aspects of our internal and customer facing operations. This role is directly responsible for the systems and processes supporting this global Customer Success team. This role is based in our Columbus, OH office. Veeva Systems is looking for a Customer Success Operations Manager. The Customer Success Operations Manager is part of a team that works closely with Veeva’s Customer Success teams to manage all aspects of our internal and customer facing operations. This role is directly responsible for the systems and processes supporting this global Customer Success team.
This role is based in our Columbus, OH office.
What You'll Do
- Support and guide the Customer Success organization of 50+ Customer Success Managers (CSMs)
- Responsible for the systems and processes supporting the global Customer Success team
- Build and maintain analytical reports and dashboards
- Drive projects from start to finish across multiple functions and departments
- No travel required, opportunities for occasional travel
- 2+ years experience in an operations role
- High level of proficiency with Excel (i.e. pivot tables, not macros)
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com reporting
- Highly organized as role touches many facets of our services operations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with minimal direction or supervision
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented. Must be able to effectively manage multiple activities and/or projects concurrently
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
- Commitment to excellence in the delivery of customer service
- Demonstrated experience as a self-starter taking initiative to identify inefficiencies and ability to drive improvement
- Bachelor’s degree
Nice to Have
- Interest in learning Salesforce.com administration or other technical skills
- Experience using SQL to pull large data sets
- Veeva Applications knowledge
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Discounted gym membership
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.