At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
We are looking for a Sales Support associate to join our team. You will be a partner to the Sales team and manage the operational steps required to effectively engage, retain and support our existing customers ongoing needs related to their Veeva software subscriptions. Our ideal candidate is a motivated, goal oriented, recent college graduate who is interested in developing sales support and customer service best practices.
We expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional communication skills. Ultimately, you should be able to create and maintain good customer relationships and help support sales team operations.
What You'll Do
- Create and process sales orders and renewals in a timely and accurate manner
- Collect relevant documentation to close out sales orders
- Build trusted relationships with Veeva sales, finance and operations teams and directly with the customer
- Answer customer questions about the order process and provisioning status
- Daily navigation of Salesforce, including, but not limited to - creating opportunities, running existing reports, searching for current orders, and building quotes
- Strong organizational skills, time management
- Team player
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Nice to Have
- 0-2 years in a customer service or sales support environment, or a related internship
- Experience working in SalesForce.com or other CRM system
- Experience with MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Experience with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Discounted gym membership
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.