At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Are you a new or recent High School graduate? Are you passionate about technology? Are you ready for the next step in your life but don’t want to follow the herd to college?
We are currently looking for High School graduates with a technical aptitude, a passion for learning, and who want to make an impact with an amazing IT career.
Gain on the job training and real world experience. New hires would join Product Support as an Associate Product Support Engineer and work with a great and innovative team. A successful candidate will need to learn and adapt quickly, be persistent and demonstrate “out of the box” thinking.
This is a full-time, salaried, Monday-Friday job with benefits.
What You'll Do
- Provide global support covering issues related to Veeva Software
- Learn everything about our software and use that knowledge to ensure client success
- Handle inquiries regarding technical issues, information requests on application capabilities, navigation, and installation or configuration
- Work with engineering, product management and professional services when necessary
- Attend meetings and provide status updates
- High school diploma
- GPA of 3.0+ or SAT score 1200+ or ACT score 26+
- Personality : Smart / Nice / Works hard
- Live within easy commute range of our support office
Nice to Have
- Technology focused classes
- Technology based hobbies (i.e. robotics, drones, custom PC’s, web design)
- Java or coding skills
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.