At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
The Associate Application Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day administration, end user support, system configuration, workflow management, and general system availability related to applications used on a daily basis by the engineering teams. Works closely with the rest of the IT and internal business teams to effectively support our business users.
What You'll Do
- Provide day-to-day administrative support for multiple hosted applications (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, GitLab).
- Triage and resolve issues reported by users in the various applications.
- Provision new users, manage workflows, manage system configuration, and general end user assistance.
- Collaborate with the rest of the IT development teams to participate in projects and identify system improvements.
- Design, develop and test enhancements in alignment with internal business process requirements.
- Document all changes to applications per internal controls.
- Create technical documentation and conduct end user training.
- Adhere to industry best practices for change and release management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other similar degrees, or equivalent work experience
- JIRA/Confluence administration experience
- Advanced technical and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Basic time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance in a fast-paced environment
Nice to Have
- Working knowledge of Git repositories
- Administration experience with testing tools
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Single Sign-On (SSO) technologies such as Okta
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.