At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva is seeking a detail-oriented A/R Analyst to join our Accounts Receivable team. As a part of this position you will be required to work closely with customers to resolve any questions, concerns, or disputes to ensure timely payment of invoices. This role requires the willingness to work cross-functionally with all departments including Sales, Service and Revenue. A successful candidate must have the ability to operate effectively in a fast-moving environment and views customer success as the number one priority.
What You'll Do
- Manage customer portfolio and reduce delinquent accounts
- Responsible for responding to external customer and internal customer inquiries regarding invoices, payments, discrepancies and contract clarification requests.
- Invoice Delivery
- Work closely with the finance team to help improve overall processes, driving efficiency and improvement/monitoring of internal controls for tasks within billings and collections.
- 4+ years of collections experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates ability and willingness to meet business critical cash goals and close deadlines.
Nice to Have
- Experience working with NetSuite and SalesForce.com
- Software or SaaS collections experience
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.