“Making a difference: It's what I do.“
Private Duty Nursing with Harmony Home Health
Shift differential for nights and weekends
$$Sign On Bonus$$
North Davis County
Harmony believes in making a difference in the lives of those we come into contact with, every single day. We are on of the largest pediatric private duty nursing companies in the state. We offer competitive pay and a great benefit package. We are looking for dedicated nurses who are interested in learning the dynamics of pediatric home care to join our team. Pediatric experience is preferred but not required. Training will be provided.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work under the supervision of a Pediatric RN Case Manager.
- Provide direct patient care as defined by the state Nurse Practice Act and provide services in accordance with agency policies.
- Carry out the plan of care.
- Recognize and use opportunities to teach/counsel health concepts to the patient and family regarding medication, treatment regiments and self care techniques/activities.
- Complete and submit necessary documentation in accordance with Harmony Policy and applicable regulations.
- Evaluate outcomes of care and inform the physician and other staff of changes in the client's needs.
- Maintain HIPAA.
- Demonstrate effective time management and organizational skills.
- Communicates the mission, ethics and goals of Harmony Home Health and Hospice.
Harmony Home Health and Hospice is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current Utah RN or LPN license.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have and maintain a reliable automobile.
- A criminal background check and drug screen must be performed upon hire.
- Current TB test, CPR card, driver's license, and automobile insurance.
- Experience with G-Tubes, Trachs preferred but not required.
- Davis School District