Holding Area Coordinator
Medical Center Health System Odessa, TX
- Functions as the coordinator of the Cath Lab Holding area. Supervises the staff that is assigned to the holding area on a day to day basis and coordinates staffing needs with the cath lab supervisor.
Hold a current Texas permit or license as a Registered Nurse. BSN preferred.
B. Training and Experience:
1. Current BLS Certification through the American Heart Association upon
hire or transfer to department.
2. Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) through the American Heart
Association upon hire or transfer to department.
3. A minimum of one year experience as a Registered Nurse in an acute care setting required.
4. One year experience in critical/cardiac care setting preferred.