Requisition Number: DISTR01997
Foster and maintain strong relationships with existing customers, and be the lead role in developing new customer sales. Build Relationships, Identify opportunities, and close business to build revenue for the district.
- Identify and develop new business to ensure regular and steady new business to add diversity to our revenue mix.
- Participate in the marketing planning within the assigned territory.
- Develop business with existing and new customers to build revenue in the district.
- Develop solid working relationships with the Carbo representatives in the assigned territory.
- It is essential that the Sr. District Sales Person actively pursue relationships with customer contacts at all levels of the organization. Ideally, the primary customer contacts will include representatives from production, construction, HSE, C-level, and field operations personnel.
- Manage assigned accounts to an agreed upon strategy with measured Success Factors.
- Identify and communicate opportunities for Falcon growth.
- Identify new prospects in the region and execute sales opportunities to secure new business.
- Interface with operations in a consistent manner with clear communication.
- Ability to effectively use and compile CRM data in a presentable manner.
- Performs other related duties and/or special projects as required.
Requires strong verbal and written communications skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and proven attention to detail. Must be able to work effectively with managers including upper management, field personnel Ability to work in a fast-paced environment adapting to changes quickly. Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including CRM, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Professional Image at all times. Travel Required Leadership skills.
Physical demands described in this functional job description have been validated and are representative of the physical demands that must be met by an employee to successfully and safely perform the essential functions of this job. Although specific components of job demands are listed in detail, the following information is a synopsis of key minimum physical demand requirements.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.