Murphy-Hoffman Company (MHC) is North America's largest Kenworth truck dealership group. As MHC continues to grow, we have an opening for Department Intern . This opportunity is designed to provide the Intern with on-the-job training and refine the Intern's communication skills, time management skills and work ethic. During the internship, the Intern will gain experience in a variety of rotations within the branch under close supervision. This individual would have the opportunity to:
- Perform assigned job functions under close supervision of a leadman or other designated employee.
- Gain work related knowledge and experience through on-the-job training.
- Abides by all company policies.
- Maintain a neat and orderly working area and complies with proper handling of company tools.
- Follow safe work practices and procedures, uses safety equipment when required, responds to suggestions for working safely and seeks assistance when necessary.
- Maintain favorable relations with customers.
- Participate in training to gain knowledge for development.
- Must demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must have strong organizational and interpersonal skills.