Job ID: 29955
At Andersen, Orange is how we describe a spirit that drives us to imagine what’s possible. Our commitment at Andersen is to have an inclusive and diverse workplace where employees feel respected, valued and driven to realize their full potential. Whether in product development, our manufacturing processes, sales programs and services, the relationships we build—with our customers, our communities and each other—we see possibility everywhere, every day and use our collective talents to make it happen. We hope you’ll accept our invitation to Be Orange, Be You at Andersen.
Direct all customer contact functions, including but not limited to: order processing, custom products, KML, The Home Depot, EMCO, multiple off-site locations along with third party outsource vendors.
- Can support multiple process flows across more than one function (i.e.; retail, custom).
- Process transaction, handles exceptions, weighs options and alternatives. Collaborates with others and embraces lack of standards to create non-standard customer resolutions.
- Resolve and respond to customer inquiries (i.e.; product, policies, pricing) and identifies and presents up-sell options when available.
- Handles expectations that are unique to the situation and require one-time solutions.
- Proactively identify solutions/options that meet customer needs; on product, delivery and service. Be customer advocate. Make customers aware of things that benefit them. Heavy collaboration with other AW functions – own “C” accounts. Customer follow-up. Ability to effectively negotiate and influence sales at a transactional level.
- Sees broader implications across multiple teams for continuous improvement opportunities.
- Represent “The Brand” with a positive, professional, empathetic, customer-focused, and solution-oriented approach in their work. Is results-oriented and takes proactive ownership of customer issues. Strong written and verbal skills. Understands who our customers are; both internal and external. Lead by example.
- Direct all customer contact functions; including but not limited to: order processing, customer products, KML, The Home Depot, EMCO, multiple off-site locations along with third party outsource vendors.
- Advanced knowledge of technical and business tools and has strong troubleshooting skills.
CULTURE AND BENEFITS:
“Be Orange. Be You.” is how we express our belief that by embracing our differences, and empowering you, we’ll be a stronger team able to accomplish what otherwise wouldn’t be possible. This Orange spirit has helped us become the #1 innovative window and door brand* and the one homeowners love the most.** It’s also why we’re committed to supporting you to approach each day with a bright outlook.
Benefits include, and are not limited to:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account contributions
- Paid holidays plus PTO
- 401(k) plan & contributions
- Professional development and tuition reimbursement opportunities
- Charity contributions
- Nationwide career opportunities
We look forward to seeing how your unique skills, background and experiences will inspire our team and help us continue to be the leader we are today.
* 2020 Andersen brand surveys of U.S. contractors, builders & architects
** 2020 Andersen Brand Survey of U.S. homeowners
- High School diploma or equivalent plus 4 years work experience to include training and processing work.
- Evidence of continued education required; degree or certification preferred.
In keeping with Andersen’s top priority to protect the health and safety of our employees against the COVID-19 virus, and our belief that vaccines are the best defense against this virus, Andersen requires that all new employees provide acceptable proof that they are fully vaccinated for COVID-19. A person is fully vaccinated fourteen days after having received a final COVID-19 vaccine dose (the second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or a single Johnson & Johnson vaccine dose).
At this time, it is Andersen's corporate policy that all employees, regardless of vaccination status, will be required to wear an approved face covering while on site at an Andersen facility (or representing Andersen in other business settings or in the field) beginning January 4, 2022.
Oceanside, CA US