Branch Director / Home Health Administrator
Use your sales skills and management experience to make a difference in the healthcare industry! NurseCore is seeking a Branch Director for our Ocala, FL office. We are the national leader in medical staffing and home care services making this the perfect opportunity to take your management career to the next level. We offer competitive compensation, benefits, and the chance to build a rewarding and fulfilling career. Join us at the heart of healthcare, apply today!
As the Branch Director you will be responsible for developing and executing business. This is a key management role meaning you will be responsible for always knowing the condition of the business and making sound business decisions in compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Leads the branch
- Sets goals and objectives for operation and growth in accordance with company philosophy, policy and goals for growth
- Responsible to develop the sales and business plans for the branch
- Identifies and conducts sales activities to ensure adequate pipelines for business development
- Provides direction for team members and makes day to day operational decisions
- Manages all financial components to ensure branch is profitable
- Provides clinical and regulatory oversight; monitors activities of clinical director to assure regulatory and federal compliance
- Develops and implements a recruitment plan to support growth of business
- Supports and exemplifies AWESome company initiatives
- All other duties as assigned
Can you effectively train and manage personnel?
Do you have a strong understanding of the business dynamics of healthcare systems?
Are you a leader with integrity and vision?
Then we want you on our management team! Take a look below to see what else you will need to be successful in this dynamic role.
- Four-year college degree in a related field
- At least one year of training or experience in a service related industry
- At least one year of experience in home health care, with commercial insurance and private pay experience preferred
- Experience should emphasize problem solving skills in a patient care setting