Paramedic AdventHealth Ocala
Location Address: 1500 SW 1st Ave Ocala, Florida 34471
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Ocala
- Horse Capital of the World
- Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
- Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
- Florida Hospital Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally recognized and accredited
- Spectacular springs throughout the county
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Performs patient care tasks in a safe and competent manner without deviation from the standard of care or hospital policy and procedure.
- Coordinates care with the RN and other interdisciplinary care to optimize patient outcomes.
- Demonstrates ability to recognize changes in patient status and report changes to RN immediately and assist in providing appropriate interventions in a timely manner.
- Maintains complete and timely documentation that assures accurate reflection of care provided.
- Provided appropriate communication with multidisciplinary team members, patients and their families.
What You Will Need:
- Graduate of an accredited program in paramedic science and with current Florida state certification
- EMT-P, BLS, ACLS, & PALS
Assists with patient care in the emergency department (ED) under the direction of the registered nurse (RN). Can perform emergency care procedures including assisting with Advanced Life Support (ALS) under the direction of the physician. Maintains proper channels of communication and keeps appropriate persons informed regarding patient's condition.