What We Are Looking For:
Uniphore, a global Conversational AI technology company, is seeking an experienced Solution Architect to join our growing Sales Engineering team. In this role, the Solutions Architect will be focused on delivering value to our clients by being the technical pre-sales engineering expert and provide support to our sales organization regarding Uniphore solutions and technical design. Additionally, the Solutions Architect will work with our clients to ensure that Uniphore solutions and services meet their business objectives as their trusted technical advisor.
Team Charter and/or Mission: The Sales Engineering team seeks to become trusted advisors for our clients while advocating Uniphore’s conversational AI solutions. We will keep our client’s interests in the forefront while solving unique business problems harnessing the power of Uniphore’s products and solutions.
- Have complete knowledge about the contact center industry, business goals and challenges, related technology infrastructure and peripheral solutions.
- Provide technical design and implementation expertise, guidance and support to account teams, management, and clients regarding our solution and service offerings.
- Engage and consult with client technical and business stakeholders including project sponsors and decision-makers on Uniphore’s unique platform design and approach to Conversational Service Automation.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations and demonstrations explaining our solutions and services to clients and prospective clients.
- Collaborate with account teams and clients to facilitate workshops to understand client needs and objectives to identify business challenges, develop business cases, reference architectures, and ROI models.
- Manage the documentation, pricing, and execution of pre-sales deliverables to the account team.
- Maintain on-going learning and relevant technical knowledge by attending education/industry workshops, reviewing industry publications and interacting with ecosystem partners.
- Collaborate with our product engineering team on product development and roadmap based on client feedback and/or requests.
- Engage with our account team on solution training and product positioning on opportunity pursuits.
- Candidate must be located within the east coast and have the ability to travel up to 50%.
- Solid knowledge of contact center and speech technology solutions including: contact center ACD platforms, employee engagement and customer engagement solutions including IVR and omni-channel solutions, and speech analytics and AI/ML solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and be conversant about our company and articulate the distinct aspects and value of our products and solutions.
- Adept at using consultative skills to apply technology solutions to business challenges.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Good understanding of the dynamics and critical success factors of the software product industry and implementation and delivery aspects of SaaS based solutions.
- Understanding and experience with providing engineering support in a business development/sales environment.
- Must have five or more years of related experience in the contact center domain, preferably with contact center related operational and/or technical experience.
- Must have pre-sales and/or business consulting experience in the contact center industry.
- Ability to travel up to 50% may be required.
Uniphore is a global Conversational AI technology company with offices in the U.S., India and Singapore. Uniphore believes the future of customer service is every voice being truly heard. The Company’s vision is to bridge the gap between people and machines through voice. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing a platform of Conversational Analytics, Conversational Assistant and Conversational Security that changes the way enterprises engage their consumers, build loyalty and realize efficiencies.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com