We are looking for amazing people diverse in thought, perspective, and culture to join our team. We check our egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, work hard, move fast, and support each other. If that sounds like fun to you, please apply!
We're always interested in connecting with great talent! This is a position we'll be hiring for in the future, but we would love to network with candidates in the meantime. Please feel free to apply and we'll reach out if there's a potential future fit.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Paid Search Specialist is responsible for managing specific search campaigns pre and post launch, as well as ensuring search RFPs and campaign launches are managed in a proactive manner. This role has responsibility for developing keyword builds and providing volume estimates for search RFP requests. The Paid Search Specialist will launch and optimize paid search campaigns across partners like Amazon, Google and Bing ensuring all accounts pace according to budget and goals.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Centro’s Paid Search Team is a specialized group of search engine marketing experts. We provide full service execution of paid search campaigns including, competitor research, keyword development, ad copy, account management and reporting.
- Actively work with internal teams to ensure campaign success based on KPls
- Understand media plan objectives and how Paid Search will affect overall performance of the campaign to help secure future opportunities
- Develop keyword builds and provide volume estimates for Search RFP requests
- Launch and optimize paid search campaigns across partners like Amazon, Google and Bing
- Ensure all accounts pace according to budget and goals
- Help mentor associates
- Act in a client facing manner when needed for specific campaigns/client requests
- 2+ years of Paid Search experience
- Experience executing daily management of campaigns for Paid Search and providing strategic recommendations
- Knowledge of third party bid management systems
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Google Adwords, Bing Ads and Editor Tools
- Google AdWords certified preferred
- Strong excel skills
- Agency experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or higher from an accredited college or university preferred
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.