AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values, and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating, and assuring critical voice, video, and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for an IT Software Engineer - To support the National Security Sector, in providing support.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Maintain Broadside Order Tracking System (BOTS) inventory database software
- Maintain and develop additional BOTS APIs to integrate into existing databases on program
- Develop new functionality in BOTS database
- Expand capabilities for tracking equipment throughout all contractor facilities
- Enhance and enrich current features and improve the processing speed of the database
- Work with users to improve and create new features
- Develop and modify existing reports
- Update database’s FOCUS report to pull out more refined data
- Create equipment tracking reports
- Develop reports as requested by users
- Maintain and develop enhanced permission sets as required by users to prevent accidentally altering data
- Develop a tool to handle program software
- Migrate tool to a different system, develop a process to pass and synchronize data, and integrate with additional customer systems and tools
Required Clearance: TSSCI with polygraph. (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Candidate must have 10 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a Doctorate and 3 years of experience OR Masters and 4 years, Bachelors and 6 years, Associates and 8 years or HS and 10 years. Experience with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications.
Desired Qualifications: Previous database design and implementation experience.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state, and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V