We are looking for amazing people diverse in thought, perspective, and culture to join our team. We check our egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, work hard, move fast, and support each other. If that sounds like fun to you, please apply!
We're always interested in connecting with great talent! This is a position we'll be hiring for in the future, but we would love to network with candidates in the meantime. Please feel free to apply and we'll reach out if there's a potential future fit
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role will be responsible for the quality and timely execution and trafficking of client campaigns while working with the media strategy and operations team to deliver exceptional Raving Fan service. Successful candidates in this role will excel in day-to-day ad operations with proficiency working in third party ad serving systems, creating and implementing pixels and tracking tags. This position reports into the Manager, Ad Operations and/or the Director of Ad Operations
ABOUT THE TEAM
Centro’s Revenue Team consists of Digital Media Strategists/Associates, Ad Operations Specialists, and Campaign Performance Analysts. Together, they partner with the Client Development team to develop, execute, and analyze campaigns for Centro’s agency and brand partners, while keeping Raving Fan service at the center of everything that they do.
- Ownership of complete ad server setup (trafficking) on behalf of advertisers; actively manage incoming and outgoing creative assets and implement ad rotations, targeting, and supplemental tracking for assigned accounts
- Perform thorough quality assurance and analysis of creative assets and third party ad tags; provide recommendations and actively contribute solutions to quickly resolve technical or creative spec related issues
- Ensure the launch and tracking of media plan placements through third party and internal reporting tools; actively resolve issues, and work with publisher partners to launch placements per a media plan
- Assist publishers with troubleshooting implementation, delivery, and functionality issues; provide assistance to Performance team to actively combat third party reporting discrepancies
- Provide regular status updates and reports to the internal team, the client, and regional sales management regarding outstanding campaign deliverables, timelines and suggested next steps
- Understand media plan objectives, and suggest framework for campaign setup which will directly translate into reporting and performance outputs
- Participate and contribute to weekly account status meetings, team updates, and client calls/meetings, as needed
- Proactively escalate issues and communicate potential challenges to the Manager of Ad Operations and appropriate account stakeholders(s)
- 1+ year in ad operations, project management or an account management role focused on digital media
- 1+ year of client-facing experience within a deadline driven environment
- Hands on experience with ad serving systems and platforms strongly preferred
- Prior experience executing multi-channel digital media campaigns including rich media
- Exceptional attention to detail with ability to work in a fast-paced environment is a must
- Ability to multi-task comfortably across various projects
- Proven track record of taking ownership of a project and seeing it through to completion
- BA degree preferred
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.