Shuttle Driver - Oakland
Impark is currently looking for a part-time / Full-time Shuttle Driver to work at our Oakland, California Location.
- Drive shuttle bus from parking facility to hospital
- Help passengers with carryon luggage
- Assist passengers to enter/exit the shuttle, including assisting up passengers up/down stairs
- Assist passengers on/off wheel chair ramp
- Operate wheel chair ramp
- Training on safety as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Must possess a clean driving record; DMV records are verified upon hire (Class B and C)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Comfortable working in elements
- Ability to sit comfortably for up to 8 hours
- Must be able to sit, stand, reach, bend
- Walk up/down stairs on shuttle
- Professional driving experience are highly desired
- Growth and career opportunities (we promote from within)
- Health, Vision, Dental - (Conditions apply)
- Vacation, Sick and Paid Holidays – (Conditions apply)
About Our Company
Impark is one of the largest parking management companies in North America. We have 55 years of experience, and currently operate parking facilities in more than 240 cities across the United States and Canada. Our business continues to prosper and grow. As a result, we are looking for exceptional people to join our workforce. People who are committed, ambitious, and eager to learn. People like you. Our continued success is driven by our core values, which are:
- Be admirable: Always conduct yourself in an honest and professional manner.
- Create positive energy: Choose optimism.
- Be a trailblazer: Driver innovative ways to achieve growth.
These values guide our actions and keep us on the right path. At Impark, the most successful people are those individuals who integrate these beliefs into their actions at work, and incorporate them into everyday behavior.
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Impark is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with a Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity