CORE is a humanitarian non-profit organization seeking a Program Associate to join its team to assist
with the CORE COVID-19 Response Team. Qualified applicants should be able to start immediately.
This is a 3-6 month, temporary, full-time position working at an indoor/outdoor Covid-19 testing facility. Job duties may change as needed.
We require all employees to comply with our Mandatory Vaccination Policy. As a condition of employment you will be asked to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
- Assist in field-based humanitarian response activities to support efforts to run COVID-19 testing clinics.
- Participate in safety training program.
- Adhere to safety protocols at all times.
- Follow all CORE procedures and help implement at testing site.
- Pre-screening patients to ensure they have an appointment before allowing them entry to test site
- Check registered patients in for their appointment and giving them a test kit
- Guide people through the self-administered test
- Perform inventory counts, and other organizational tasks around site.
- Perform any other work-related duties if applicable.
- At least two years of professional experience, ideally in the humanitarian sector.
- Excellent analytical skills, observation and analysis capacity.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office (including MS Word, Excel), G-Suite.
- Readiness to commit and adhere to the values, mission and vision of CORE.
- Excellent writing, reporting and communication skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English. Bilingual in Spanish or another language preferable.
- Ability to communicate openly and maintain good relationship within the team, government and other local authorities, donor, and other stake holders.
- Responsive, motivated, willingness to take responsibility.
- Ability to cope with stress and to adhere to deadlines and respect line management.
- Well-organized and proactive approach to managing tasks
- Attention to detail
- Practical and problem-solver.
- Must be able to stand in two-hour intervals in personal protective equipment.
- Must be at least 18 years old and have reliable transportation to and from work site.