At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we're looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
Pandora is looking for a Subscriptions Marketing Manager to join the growing Marketing team in Oakland, CA. This role will be responsible for growing Pandora subscribers by developing and executing acquisition, conversion & retention promotions, in collaboration with channel managers. The ideal candidate will have product & channel marketing experience with a track record of growing mobile & web subscription businesses.
- Generate subscription trials from Pandora free listeners and new listeners
- Improve conversion rate (trial to paid) through registration flow and billing platform improvements
- Use data to determine campaign prioritization based on maximizing life time value & subscription revenue. Partner with analytics to measure all funnel KPIs to secure increased marketing investment with improved promotion ROI.
- Optimize subscription benefit messaging across all consumer facing touch points with the ultimate goal of driving acquisition, conversion, engagement & retention KPIs
- Lead cross-functional go-to-market to launch all new subscription features in partnership with channel managers
- Develop and own test agenda for price, offer tests and bundle offers
- Support Partner Marketing and Business Development in creating unique subscription offers and bundles for Pandora partners
- Partner with product, analytics, user insights and channel partners to develop deep consumer empathy to inform future product improvements & ongoing marketing channel optimizations
- Education: BA/BS in Economics, Business or related field
- MBA in Marketing or Finance preferred
- Minimum 6+ years experience specializing in subscription and continuity marketing working closely with research, product management & channel teams
- Experience growing subscriber counts by optimizing trial-to-paid funnel conversion
- Experience prioritizing business opportunities based on business impact & resource allocation
- Experience with music streaming products & music industry preferred
- Tactical expertise in all aspects of subscription marketing: acquisition, billing, saves, winback
- Fluency in subscription/continuity P&L
- Excellent time management, attention to detail, written and communication skills
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read “Request for Reasonable Accommodation“.