Roofstock is the leading marketplace for investing in single-family rental homes that cash flow day one. With over $1B in transactions, our mission is to make real estate investing radically accessible, cost effective and simple. We want to use technology to transform the way real estate is bought and sold and make real estate investing as simple as investing in stocks. Simply put, we are passionate about helping our customers build wealth through real estate.
Roofstock has been recognized as a great workplace by Glassdoor and Great Place to Work® and was recently named to the Forbes Fintech 50 and the Red Herring 100 lists of most innovative companies. Roofstock has raised $83M to date, is based in Oakland with approximately 180 people and is growing rapidly. Check out our reviews and see why our employees love working here!
We have an opportunity for a Product Manager or Sr. Product Manager to focus on marketplace development. Our marketplace is the heart of Roofstock, where investors come to browse properties and make offers. In this role you will work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to identify, prioritize, implement, test, and measure marketplace features. As our ideal candidate you are hands-on, have a strong bias for action, and rely on metrics to shape your decisions.
What You Will Do
- Work with design and engineering to implement features that delight customers while solving critical problems and driving revenue
- Manage the roadmap and ensure stakeholders are aligned on priorities to make a meaningful impact on the business
- Write epics and user stories for ongoing product development in a fast-paced environment
- Create wireframes and workflows for complex business products and interactions
- Collaborate with key stakeholders(legal, tax, policy, support, engineering, etc.) to prepare product for launch
What You Bring With You
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years product management experience
- Excellent communication and the ability to engage and empathize with internal and external customers
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, prototype rapidly, and meet deadlines
- Experience and intuition on user experience and what works and doesn’t work for specific situations
- Strong analytical abilities and can leverage data to inform and support critical decisions
- A get-stuff-done attitude, great positive energy, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Understanding of real estate transactions or finance is a plus, but not required
- Mobile app development experience is a plus
What We Offer
- An opportunity to be part of a well-funded early-stage start-up
- Equity incentives to give you a stake in our future
- Medical, Vision and Dental for you(95%) and your dependents(65%)
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Flexible Time Off and sick days
- An upbeat and collaborative work culture
- A fully stocked kitchen with snacks and meals
- Company-sponsored outings
- Discounted Gym Memberships
Roofstock is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Roofstock, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.