Make your mark
At Clorox, we build big brands that make everyday life better, every day. We value our differences, and challenge each other to think and act boldly. We try new things, succeed, fail and keep learning. We work hard, and have busy personal lives. And we're all able to make a positive impact – at Clorox, in our communities, and in the lives of millions of people who invite us into their homes. Make your mark and help us drive Good Growth – growth that is profitable, sustainable and responsible.
We are in search of an exceptional Human Insights Data Analyst, who is passionate about data-driven decision making, exploring disparate data sets, and developing key insights that help drive business growth.
Key attributes for success include an intuitive inquisitive thirst for solutions, a flexible collaborative approach and the ability to communicate at multiple levels of the organization. Must be able to deliver actionable solutions using advanced analytic skills and tools. In this role, you will be integral in building dashboards and reports, providing ad-hoc analyses and evaluate experiments aimed at discovering insightful consumer behavior or category trends. In this role, you will enable speed of business data-driven decision making by demystifying syndicated data and enabling your business partners to make decisions with savvy.
- Bring the power of syndicated data into key decisions through reporting and visualization
- Works directly with internal business stakeholders to understand reporting requirements and execute creation of reports with a high degree of accuracy and in a timely manner.
- Manipulates and analyzes large datasets from multiple data sources.
- Identifies trends, patterns and opportunities for business growth based on data and results of reporting.
- Creates reports and/or dashboards to display results utilizing Excel, Tableau, PowerPoint, etc.
- Assist in communicating findings in a concise and understandable fashion
- Enable faster data-driven decisions by demystifying syndicated data for internal business teams
- Function as the resident syndicated data subject matter expert for business teams.
- Consult and educate business stakeholders on the relevant metrics and data sources, including appropriate use case, application and interpretation.
- Support ad-hoc projects and analyses
- Lead or support ad-hoc projects and analyses as needs arise
- Analyze and leverage, syndicated and point-of-sale data (i.e. IRI/Nielsen) to identify trends/insights that will influence business decisions. Analyses supported includes, product analytics, channel analytics, customer behavior analytics, marketing analytics, etc
Key Skills, Abilities and Experience Required
- 2+ years of work experience in data analytics, consulting, or business intelligence
- 1+ years of experience working with syndicated data, either on the supplier side or at a CPG manufacturer with the following focus areas
- Experience using IRI, Nielsen and/ or SPINS data required
- Experience e-commerce sales tracking strongly desired
- Experience developing comprehensive analyses integrating disparate data sources required
- BS/BA degree in quantitative or business related field; MBA or Master's degree preferred.
- Excellent analytical thinking and capabilities; strong learning skills.
- Experience working with large datasets – querying, merging, cleaning, and report creation.
- Ability to develop datasets to support advanced analytics and reporting.
- Skill in driving actionable insights from top POS and panel data sources including IRI, Nielsen, and Numerator. Knowledge of Stackline, Profitero, Retail Link, 84.51, SPINS, a plus.
- eCommerce experience Amazon analytics, a plus.
- Experience with household consumer panel data, plus.
Bachelor's Degree, College Diploma, or Equivalent (Required)
More about Marketing
Marketing is a powerful growth engine for Clorox. We create winning ideas that drive consumer value and energize our brands and businesses around the world. Consumers are at the center of everything we do, and our brand teams translate passion for the consumer into business results. We use consumer insights to develop and implement marketing plans, create and evaluate business-building projects, and inspire new product development opportunities. Join our team to help us develop human-centered, technology-enabled, purpose-driven brands.
More About Clorox
The Clorox Company (NYSE: CLX) is a leading multinational manufacturer and marketer of consumer and professional products with approximately 8,800 employees worldwide and fiscal year 2020 sales of $6.7 billion. Clorox markets some of the most trusted and recognized consumer brand names, including its namesake bleach and cleaning products;
- Pine-Sol® cleaners
- Liquid-Plumr® clog removers
- Poett® home care products
- Fresh Step® cat litter
- Glad® bags, wraps and containers
- Kingsford® charcoal
- Hidden Valley® dressings and sauces
- Brita® water-filtration products; Burt's Bees® natural personal care products
- RenewLife® digestive health products
- Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality™ and NeoCell® dietary supplements.
The company also markets industry-leading products and technologies for professional customers, including those sold under the CloroxPro™ and Clorox Healthcare® brand names. Nearly 80% of the company's sales are generated from brands that hold the No. 1 or No. 2 market share positions in their categories