CX COE Strategic Analyst, Expert
Requisition ID# 151985
Job Category: Business Operations / Strategy
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Business Unit: Customer & Comms
Work Type: Hybrid
Job Location: Oakland
PG&Es Customer Experience & Insights (CXI) organization leverages qualitative and quantitative data to evaluate the effectiveness of customers touchpoints with PG&E. We do this through data analytics, journey mapping, qualitative and quantitative research, process improvement, and program management. We build empathy and advocate on behalf of customers and develop actionable insights to influence strategy and improve customer experience.
We are looking for experienced strategic analysts to join us and bring data-driven insights to resolve customer issues and design great customer experiences. You will also work closely with broader Insights organization to inform longer term and root cause issues to be addressed as well as to inform new product & service designs. And ultimately, you will play an important role in informing PG&Es Customer Experience Roadmap and have a measurable impact on our customers experiences.
A successful candidate should be highly analytical and comfortable with complex data analysis & visualization, highly collaborative, excellent at managing cross-functional teams, skilled in data storytelling, comfortable presenting to senior leadership audiences, familiar with the Lean methodology, and tenacious about improving the customer experience.
You will play a key role in fundamentally changing how we deliver for our hometowns!
This position is hybrid, working from your remote office and your assigned work location based on business need. The assigned work location will be within the PG&E Service Territory.
PG&E is providing the salary range that the company in good faith believes it might pay for this position at the time of thejob posting. This compensation range is specific to the locality of the job. The actual salary paid to an individual will bebased on multiple factors, including, but not limited to, specific skills, education, licenses or certifications, experience,market value, geographic location, and internal equity.This job is also eligible to participate inPG&Es discretionary incentive compensation programs.Although we estimatethe successful candidate hiredinto this rolewill be placed towards the middle or entry point of the range, the decisionwill be made on a case-by-casebasis related tothese factors.
A reasonable salary range is:
Bay Area Minimum: $114,000.00
Bay Area Maximum: $182,000.00
California Minimum: $108,000.00
California Maximum: $173,000.00
- Closely monitor and analyze transaction survey results, and report insights to senior leaders across the company
- Understand motives and customer needs for improving customer experiences
- Create statistical analysis and leverage AI to unlock new possibilities
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders that impact customer experiences
- Employ the Lean methodology by developing and maintaining Tactical Implementation Plans for company functional area(s); ensure that the most important & impactful actions are prioritized
- Oversee containment of issues or appropriate ownership and handoff
- Conduct problem solving, root cause analysis, and ideation sessions
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 6 years of experience in business analysis, strategic planning, consumer insights or product development or related.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage relationships with senior leaders within complex environments
- Experience in market research and data analysis in the utility, financial services, telecommunications, or consumer product sectors
- Strong statistical data analysis and visualization skills
- Subject matter expertise in any of the following areas: utilities, call centers, customer-facing websites, customer outage management, business accounts, service planning, construction, field service
- Experience leading directly or indirectly a functional, industry, and/or business area
- Project or program management experience
- Experience in applying Lean methodology
- Demonstrated ability to guide and facilitate senior leadership level business decisions, using techniques such as: quantitative/qualitative analysis, customer/employee assessments, process analysis, performance and operations analysis, business case development, risk and/or gap analysis, and organizational and business readiness assessments
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to communicate effectively to technical and non-technical team members, as well as senior leadership to field-level positions within the company