Roofstock is the leading marketplace for investing in single-family rental homes that cash flow day one. With over $1B in transactions, our mission is to make real estate investing radically accessible, cost effective and simple. We want to use technology to transform the way real estate is bought and sold and make real estate investing as simple as investing in stocks. Simply put, we are passionate about helping our customers build wealth through real estate.
Roofstock has been recognized as a great workplace by Glassdoor and Great Place to Work® and was recently named to the Forbes Fintech 50 and the Red Herring 100 lists of most innovative companies. Roofstock has raised $83M to date, is based in Oakland with approximately 180 people and is growing rapidly. Check out our reviews and see why our employees love working here!
Roofstock is looking for a Buyer Account Executive to join our highly accomplished Inside Sales Team. This position will report into the Director of Retail Sales. In this role you will be tasked with creating new sales through prospecting and communicating with our current investor base.
As a Sales Account Executive, you should work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented. Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
As our ideal candidate, you are a self-starter with experience in an Account Executive/Account Manager role. You have strong communication skills, and superior listening skills enabling you to understand what the client needs and have strong problem-solving skills in order to meet those client needs. You are a closer and does whatever it takes to succeed while creating a great experience for the customer.
You thrive in a team environment, and are willing to pitch in, where needed, to help the team succeed. You are innovative in your approach to solving problems and having solutions driven mindset using available resources to create amazing solutions to complex problems.
You are excited about helping to build an organization and be part of something great.
What You Will Do:
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Develop positive relationships and handle customer need
- Generate new sales using existing customer network
- Work directly with customer success team to ensure any customer complaints are resolved in a timely manner
- Set and track sales account target that are aligned with company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics
- Formulate and execute strategies to increase our repeat buyer conversion rate
What You Bring With You:
- 3+ years experience as a sales account manager or sales account executive
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Pro-active/Do whatever it takes attitude
- Proven record of exceeding sales goals
- Strong track record of having very satisfied customers
- Experience in real estate required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in using Salesforce
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a well-funded early-stage start-up
- Equity incentives to give you a stake in our future
- Medical, Vision and Dental for you (95%) and your dependents (65%)
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Flexible Time Off and sick days
- An upbeat and collaborative work culture
- A fully stocked kitchen with snacks and meals
- Company-sponsored outings
- Discounted Gym Memberships
Roofstock is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Roofstock, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.