CDI is looking for an automation technician in the South Oakland area. This is a must have role, and we have three different shifts available (including first). The right candidate will have a strong background with robotics/automation troubleshooting in a manufacturing environment as well as a strong mechanical background. There is ample OT in the role.
Day Shift (7AM-3:30PM)
2nd Shift (3PM-11:30PM 50 cent differential)
3rd Shift (11PM-7:30AM 75 cent differential)
Automation Technician I & II
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- A strong can-do and resourceful attitude
- Operate effectively in fast paced team environment
- 0-3 or more years of experience with automation equipment - designing, developing and sustaining complex electro-mechanical systems and components
- Ability to document and communicate technical details effectively
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting, and data analysis skills
- Experience with relevant technologies such as sensors, electronics, controls, pneumatics, valves, and mechanisms.
- Programming (PLCs, Visual Basic)