Geek Squad Autotech Service Writer
Our Autotech Service Writer will provide friendly, fast, and accurate processing of client transactions in the Mobile Installation Bay. The Autotech Service Writer develops strong relationships with clients by becoming a trusted advisor, partner and helper to make technology more functional in their lives. The Writer also, utilizes all relevant tools to drive profitable growth, exceed department /individual goals while resolving client issues.
- Engages clients using Best Buy Selling Skills while providing fast and friendly processing of all transaction types per SOP.
- Builds rapport with clients and answers questions about estimates/invoices and installation completion timeframes, provides client demonstrations.
- Check In/Out Client vehicles for service.
- Answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, staging of products for Autotechs and other duties as assigned.
- Prior experience in a team environment requiring clear, professional and effective communication
- Prior experience with prioritizing multiple tasks in a team environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3 months experience in retail or customer service