The COVID-19 vaccine is a condition of employment supporting this contractor.
High school diploma or demonstrated equivalent
15+ years of related work experience including at least 5 years of experience in field construction supervision and 2 years of experience in Assistant Superintendent position or equivalent.
Under limited supervision,
- Monitors and directs the work of subordinate supervisors.
- Displays knowledge and abilities to evaluate, select and apply standard construction techniques that meet construction specifications.
- Responsible for supervising and directing operations within assigned discipline or area.
- Supervises and directs craft activities, subordinate superintendents and others, as assigned.
- Ensures assigned construction operations and subcontractors performance are in compliance with specifications and within schedules and budget.
- Performs general functions inherent in all supervisory field positions.
- Schedules and directs the sequence of work for several crews of related crafts operating within a single area.
- Coordinates and directs multi-discipline craft activities within a specific area of the project, or all related crafts of a single discipline covering all areas of the project.
This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities
assigned to this position. Employees holding this position will be required to perform job-related duties
as requested by management. All requirements are subject to modification to reasonably
accommodate individuals with a disability.
For persons with disabilities:If you require assistance completing, or are unable to complete the online resume/application process, please contact:
VAS Human Resources @ 803-644-0070
Mon. - Fri. 9am - 4pm
237 High Gate Loop
Aiken, SC 29803
Value Added Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.