Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
We have a position in the Oak Ridge, TN area to provide Senior Project Coordinator support to a wide range of customers. This position will provide technical support in assisting the project manager in a oversite role.
- Provide support in reporting and tracking progress for assigned projects and sub-projects.
- Provide field coordination and validation of project status to support timely and responsive reporting of information to the project personnel.
- Provide support in developing and tracking of project performance measures.
- Prefer Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- 5-10 years experience in project planning and coordination
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Organization: 194 CES