Operations Support Specialist
OPERATIONS SUPPORT SPECIALIST
SPECIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
This position will be composed of approximately 50% field related work and 50% administrative related work. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office software programs with an emphasis on Excel (spreadsheets/data management) and Word.
Education: High school diploma or GED equivalent
Prior Training or Qualifications: None
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Perform a variety of jobs associated with the N&HHO Organization. The N&HHO Operations Support Specialist shall be responsible for:
- Understanding basic hazards and access controls to perform work in various N&HHO facilities
- Performing inspections, inventories, walkdowns for upcoming projects, etc. in Radiological Areas.
- Maintaining understanding of OSHA and other pertinent Safety requirements required to implement safe field operations.
- Providing support to the N&HHO Waste Coordinator as needed to coordinate recycle pickups from various N&HHO facilities
- Providing support to the N&HHO Waste Coordinator as needed in the management of excess materials including disposition to agencies external to UCOR.
- Supporting supervisors with resource scheduling or other tasks as needed.
- Supporting FMs with walkdowns, reviews, or compiling of information as requested.
- Be able to complete all aspects of the job both safely and responsibly.
For persons with disabilities:If you require assistance completing, or are unable to complete the online resume/application process, please contact:
VAS Human Resources @ 803-644-0070
Mon. - Fri. 9am - 4pm
237 High Gate Loop
Aiken, SC 29803
Value Added Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.