Are you a positive, empathetic, energetic, and considerate person? Would you like a satisfying career helping others? Want to be a part of the nation’s leading hospital retailer? As a SALES ASSOCIATE, you will use your unique talent and passion to help others to provide exceptional customer service to all our guests.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE TO WORK HERE:
- Flexible Hours
- Awesome Discounts
- Fun work environment
- Opportunity to learn, grow, and succeed with a leading retailer!
WHAT YOU WILL DO (Responsibilities):
We rely on your ability to create a positive shopping experience to our diverse customer base. You will work closely with your manager to increase sales and maintain merchandising standards. We look for you to also:
- Greet customers and actively listen to their needs.
- Ensure inventory levels are stocked on the sales floor and communicate needs to manager for ordering
- Market merchandise by adhering to advertising, sales promotion, and display plans
- Execute daily operational procedures with efficiency, diligence, and integrity
- Communicate, execute, and implement Lori’s Gifts policies and procedures
- Handle cash and credit card transactions utilizing a point-of-sale (POS) system
- Other duties as assigned.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and may not necessarily comprise all the “essential functions“ for purposes of the ADA.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR (Requirements):
- Actively pursuing or obtained a High School diploma or GED. Must be 16 years of age or older. Minors must comply with any state or federal work regulations and obtain work permits as necessary.
- One year of work experience, preferably in retail, restaurant, or customer service. In lieu of work history, significant volunteer, service, or related experience will be also be considered.
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Willingness to work flexible hours to include evening, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Reliable transportation or ability to use public transportation to get to work on time
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds and capable to stand for long periods
- Previous specialty or big box experience ideal
WHO WE ARE:
We are the heart of the hospital experience. Our guests visit our store locations for different experiences while visiting loved ones in the hospital, or between breaks while at work. Lori’s Gifts is a unique retailer servicing over 370 hospitals nationwide for the last 37 years. We continue to grow because of our compassionate employees that remain close to the positive hospital relationships we have developed in the communities we serve.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.