The Commercial Banking Admin/Client Support Representative provides high touch support to commercial clients by serving as the liasion between internal contacts such as Loan Operations, Treasury Management and Deposit Operations. This position provides administrative support for commercial lenders in C&I lending, CRE, and Business Banking.
- Handle daily customer support requests such as account opening, balance inquiries, wire processing, advances, transfers, and loan inquiries.
- Troubleshoot and investigate customer issues and onboard commercial clients
- Support Lenders by answering calls, preparing packages, data entry, tracking vendor invoices, and gathering information to resolve issues or complete projects
- Obtains appropriate supporting documents including title work, flood and OFAC searches, insurance, organizational documents, real estate collateral documentation and various due diligence items to verify compliance with loan approval and bank closing procedures.
- Manages the loan closing pipeline and communicates timelines with internal loan operations department, lenders, title companies, and attorneys throughout the loan process
As your local community bank, we work hard to support the neighborhoods we serve. We are members of many local chambers of commerce, and we're active in local charities, local government, school boards and community development activities. At Wintrust you can “Have it All“ with access to the big bank resources and the customer service you can only get from a local community bank that makes decisions locally and still calls customers by their name. We invite you to be part of the Wintrust team by submitting your application today!
Wintrust is a financial holding company with assets of over $30 billion whose common stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market. Built on the “HAVE IT ALL“ model, Wintrust offers sophisticated technology and resources of a large bank while focusing on providing service-based community banking to each and every customer. Wintrust operates fifteen community bank subsidiaries, with over 160 banking locations located in the greater Chicago and southern Wisconsin market areas. Additionally, Wintrust operates various non-bank business units including business units which provide commercial and life insurance premium financing in the United States, a premium finance company operating in Canada, a company providing short-term accounts receivable financing and value-added out-sourced administrative services to the temporary staffing services industry, a business unit engaging primarily in the origination and purchase of residential mortgages for sale into the secondary market throughout the United States, and companies providing wealth management services and qualified intermediary services for tax-deferred exchanges.
- 3 years previous banking experience in a customer support role
- Previous experience working in commercial lending or business banking role as a loan closer preferred
- High school degree or equivalent experience. 2 years of college preferred
We provide an engaging, dynamic work environment, an excellent compensation package including 401k, employee stock purchase plan, medical/dental, life insurance and more!
Wintrust Financial Corporation, including community banking and financial services subsidiaries, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran. We request applicants refrain from disclosing current or historical compensation information during the recruitment process; any disclosed detail will not be taken into account as applicants are considered for employment.