In the summer of 2019, Wynright is moving to a brand new facility in Hobart Indiana. At that time, ALL manufacturing positions will be located in Hobart Indiana.
The Assembler completes assembly and packaging processes according to established operating procedures.
- Performs assembly based on drawings and supervisor instructions
- Follows supervisors' instructions of work to be performed
- Self-inspects work to insure quality and compliance to specifications
- Uses computer to record assembly status
- Follows safety instructions and rules
- Works overtime and assigned shifts as needed
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of machine assembly experience
- Ability to read and understand complex assembly drawings
- Basic computer knowledge
- Knowledge of hand tools and power tools
- Knowledge of quality assurance and self-inspection techniques
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Team orientation
If you need assistance applying to an open position online, please email Careers@Wynright.com.