Young Lions and Leos Program Coordinator
We’re in the business of Good
Lions Clubs International is the largest service club organization in the world. Our 1.4 million members are serving locally and globally to help take on some of the biggest challenges facing humanity.
Every Lion and club is supported by our international association. More than 300 Lions International staff members are constantly working on tools and technology to enhance Lions’ service. When caring people join together, roll up their sleeves and take action to make their community better, it’s an incredible feeling for everyone involved.
Here's how you can help. We are currently looking for a Young Lions and Leos Program Coordinator to join our team and rise to the challenge of empowering service.
The coordinator will serve as the primary point of contact for inquiries related to the Leo Club Program and young Lions membership programs. The position will play a key role in supporting the implementation of strategies to grow and improve programs within the department.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide customer service by responding to email and phone inquiries regarding the Leo Club Program and young Lions membership programs.
- Support the manager and specialists with the implementation of department strategies.
- Oversee the processing of department grants, scholarships and reimbursement programs.
- Liaise with the Member Service Center and the ISAME Secretariat to oversee the Leo Club chartering and other Leo reporting processes.
- Liaise with Mail Services to ensure best practices are followed and troubleshoot shipping issues.
- Process Leo club maintenance requests, including but not limited to sponsorship transfers, name changes, type changes, track changes, reinstatements, and cancellations, as well as material requests.
- Oversee the Leo club officer and district/multiple district Leo chairperson appointments.
- Serve as the Lawson and Print Shop gatekeeper.
- Manage program awards.
- Support the administration of appointing volunteers' leadership positions by verifying membership status and history and preparing necessary onboarding and off-boarding materials.
We’re Looking for Someone With:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- A minimum of three to five years of experience in a responsible administrative/customer service role.
- Experience supporting multi-cultural field-based teams and working with youth programs preferred.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required. Experience with Salesforce preferred.
- Excellent time management and project management skills.
- Ability to handle a number of administrative functions independently with a strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
Lions Clubs International has excellent benefits for you and your family. We believe in a balanced work-life and have programs and benefit plans to support our employees, such as:
· Three weeks paid time off plus time off for volunteering
· Flexible and hybrid work schedules
· Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans
· Flex spending accounts for medical and dependent care
· 401K with employer match
· Reimbursable training
· Casual dress
Diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of who we are. Diverse and inclusive teams have a positive impact on the work we do, and we know that having varied perspectives helps generate innovative ideas to solve complex problems in an ever-changing world.
Lions Clubs International Is an Equal Opportunity Employer