OCD/Complex Anxiety Group Therapist
Who We Are
Compass Health Center is one of the largest providers of PHP/IOP services in North America, providing crisis-level mental health care in a comfortable, outpatient setting. With robust programs for children as young as five through all stages of adulthood, we are proud to offer multi-disciplinary, evidence-based treatment to those in need.
With current locations in Northbrook and Chicago, we are excited to be opening our third facility in Oak Brook, IL. At this state of the art facility, we will continue to further our mission of setting the standard of excellence within the PHP/IOP space.
We are seeking experienced clinicians (or clinician eager to work with individuals with OCD and Complex Anxiety. Experience with Exposure Response Prevention therapy is a plus.
If you work effectively with patients in crisis, possess an excellent work ethic, prefer a high paced environment, feel passionate about patient care and can work collaboratively with others, you will be a great fit for our team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead group therapy sessions teaching DBT, CBT, and ACT skills
- Conduct and write assessments of new patients to the program
- Provide milieu-based exposure therapy
- Development and implementation of program material and curriculum
- Coordinate care with patients’ outside providers to ensure continuity of care
- Provide insurance utilization team with updates
- Chart progress of patients daily
- Attend training for Exposure Response Prevention Therapy
You would be the ideal candidate if you:
- Have minimum one year, post master’s exposure therapy experience; preferred
- Hold the following licenses or certification: PhD, PsyD, LCPC, LCSW, LSW, LPC; preferred
- Possess a core skill set of Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) and Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
The benefits of working at Compass Health Center:
Compass Health Center offers our full time employees a competitive total compensation package, including:
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision and Accident Insurance
- 401K with generous company match
- Increased PTO with years of employment
- Performance based raise structure, with the opportunity for annual raises
- No weekends or on call responsibilities
- Annual CEU series provided on site