Chief Clinical Officer
Who We Are
Compass Health Center is one of the largest providers of PHP/IOP services in North America, providing crisis-level mental health care in a comfortable, outpatient setting. With robust programs for children as young as five through all stages of adulthood, we are proud to offer multi-disciplinary, evidence-based treatment to those in need.
With current locations in Northbrook and Chicago, we are excited to be opening our third facility in Oak Brook, IL. At this state of the art facility, we will continue to further our mission of setting the standard of excellence within the PHP/IOP space.
As we prepare to open our Oak Brook facility, we are seeking an experienced Chief Clinical Officer. A key member of our Leadership Team, this role will have clinical and quality oversight to all programs at the facility. The Chief Clinical Offer will play a key role in building and shaping a strong culture at our Oak Brook facility, while offering direct coaching and development to our team.
The Chief Clinical Officer:
- Provides clinical and quality oversight to all programs on site
- Provides clinical and administrative leadership to Senior Clinical Directors; this includes coaching and development of teams and building and shaping of Compass culture
- Manages overall and program specific continuous quality improvement initiatives with input from Sr. Directors.
- Develops and manages program/site dashboard to monitor patient flow, program quality and program outcomes.
- Develops strategic plan for the location with input from Sr. Directors and Administrative Directors
- Manages oversight of program/site budget including but not limited to census expectations, program expenses, administrative expenses and denied days.
- Assures all programs comply with regulatory expectations as well as organizational policies and protocols.
- Oversees the administrative processes of patient flow (administrative intake)
- Oversees Facility Operations and Environment of Care to ensure a quality treatment and work environment
- Oversees Nursing to ensure regulatory compliance and assist in integrating nursing services into program
- Coordinates integration of family therapy into clinical programming.
- Facilitates communication between clinical programs and between Compass locations
- Able to fulfill clinical and supervisory roles as needed
- Participates in relationship building and program marketing efforts in the community
- Coordinates with the Chief of Clinical Strategy and Program Development in launching new programs and developing marketing strategies.
- Coordinates with the Sr. Director of Clinical Excellence to ensure service delivery meets internal standards
- Licensed Doctorate Level Psychologist, Masters Level Clinician with clinical license, or a postgraduate degree in a healthcare field
- 10+ years clinical behavioral health experience with children, adolescents and adults
- 5+ years clinical supervisory experience in mental health settings
- 5+ years management/administration experience in mental health settings
- Excellent time management
- Clinical experience conducting intakes, assessments, individual, family and group experience
- Knowledge and experience of group dynamics utilizing Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), as well as other empirically supported treatments.
- Experience with patients in crisis
- Experience with budgeting and budget management
- Experience with marketing and relationship building
- Experience with program development
- Experience with strategic planning, organizational change and development
- Ability to juggle multiple demands simultaneously in a fast paced and changing environment
The benefits of working at Compass Health Center:
Compass Health Center offers our full time employees a competitive total compensation package, including:
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision and Accident Insurance
- 401K with generous company match
- Increased PTO with years of employment
- Performance based raise structure, with the opportunity for annual raises