Adolescent Primary Clinical Therapist
Who We Are
Compass Health Center is one of the largest providers of PHP/IOP services in North America, providing crisis-level mental health care in a comfortable, outpatient setting. With robust programs for children as young as five through all stages of adulthood, we are proud to offer multi-disciplinary, evidence-based treatment to those in need.
With current locations in Northbrook and Chicago, we are excited to be opening our third facility in Oak Brook, IL. At this state-of-the-art facility, we will continue to further our mission of setting the standard of excellence within the PHP/IOP space.
We are seeking an experienced clinician with a passion for delivering evidence-based therapy to adolescents (ages 13-18) struggling with anxiety and depression. If you are passionate about working with patients to communicate, develop and carry out appropriate treatment plans and compassionate care, you would be an ideal addition to our team.
Note that this role will ultimately be based in Oak Brook, but will be training in Chicago/Northbrook from mid-June until early-August when the Oak Brook facility officially opens. Interviews will be taking place throughout the spring.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Complete initial intake evaluation to determine diagnosis and appropriateness of program
- Provide group and individual therapy
- Provide family therapy as needed
- Communicate with patients’ family members or support system, on a weekly basis or as needed
- Coordinate care with patients’ outside providers to ensure continuity of care
- Communicate with patients’ homeschool and attend school re-entry meetings
- Create individualized weekly schedules for each patient based on need
- Assess patients’ progress and need for higher level of care, transition plan and/or discharge
- Chart progress of patients appropriately
- Complete administrative documentation (initial treatment plans/updates, discharges, attendance, research)
- Participate in professional development activities
- Provide insurance utilization team with updates
You would be the ideal candidate if you:
- Hold the following licenses or certifications: LCSW, LCPC, MSW, LPC, LSW, MFT, LMFT, PsyD, or PhD with 2 + years of clinical experience conducting individual and family therapy.
- The ability to assist families and patients in talking about difficult topics is a necessity.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to juggle multiple demands simultaneously in a fast paced and changing environment.
The benefits of working at Compass Health Center:
Compass Health Center offers our full-time employees a competitive total compensation package, including:
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision and Accident Insurance
- 401K with generous company match
- Increased PTO with years of employment
- Performance based raise structure, with the opportunity for annual raises
- No weekends or on call responsibilities
- Annual CEU series provided on site