Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Analyst, Information Security Operations
- Educate customers on the importance of information security
- Resolving Technical issues
- Providing assistance regarding security control systems
- Maintain health of security software and/or devices
- Protect access to sensitive data
- Are you motivated to stay on cutting edge of technology?
- Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment?
- Do you want to be a part of a collaborative environment?
- Review and implement security patches for products, appliances, and platforms under the responsibility of information security
- Analyze, design, implementation, documentation, and maintenance of the systems that protect and ensure the safety of enterprise information assets
- Assist in the design of project requirements to identify any potential impact to the department and prepare recommendations detailing those efforts
- Provide management reports and identify situations where manual intervention is required with minimal supervision
- Serve as a technical lead organizing projects, creation and follow-up of plan estimates, timelines, resource assignments, and responsibility for the more challenging customers
All About You
- Understands the basics of information Security controls, in particular in the context of regulatory compliance requirements (PCI, GLBA, SOX).
- Diagnose hardware and software problems while minimizing Customer impacts
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technical knowledge of command line utilities running on various platforms including Unix, Linux, HP Non-stop (Tandem), Mainframe, and MS Windows
- Intermediate exposure to Information Security is a plus
- Good business writing skills and effective presentations skills
- Self-starter with good leadership abilities
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.