Citizen’s mission is to protect the world. We began by opening the NYC and San Francisco 911 system to local Citizen app users, creating access to real-time crime and safety information. By growing situational awareness and visibility, we are making communities safer than ever before.
Since our launch in New York, over 10% of New Yorkers have now used Citizen, and that growth is accelerating. We're now live in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, and Baltimore, with many more cities on the way. Citizen notifications have urged people to evacuate burning buildings, deterred school buses from nearby terrorist attacks and have even led to a rescue of a 1-year-old from a stolen car.
We’re looking for hardworking, mission-driven individuals to help take the Citizen app to the next level as we scale up new cities and expand globally.
Citizen is backed by Sequoia Capital, 8VC, and Founder’s Fund.
As Lead Recruiter, your primary responsibility will be to partner with hiring managers across all aspects of the recruiting funnel. You will perform full-cycle sourcing and recruiting with an emphasis on technical positions. You will be responsible for providing a best in class experience for all candidates, and will contribute to Citizen's diversity and inclusion initiatives. Supporting the development of scalable and repeatable recruiting processes is at the forefront of this role.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand business requirements and objectives
- Execute full-cycle recruiting across all disciplines with heavy emphasis on technical recruiting
- Consistently deliver results in filling open requisitions with an excellent eye for top-tier and engaged candidates
- Generate a high-volume pipeline of qualified candidates
- Implement creative sourcing strategies and recruiting campaigns
- Continuously develop methods to improve processes
- Find innovative ways to seek out talent and maximize efficiency of our assessment process
- 3-5 years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment
- Proven results-oriented track record of meeting or exceeding established metrics and goals
- Knowledge of recruiting and sourcing tools
- Proficiency in using modern applicant tracking systems
- Keen judgment of people’s motivations, potential, and fit
- Strong drive and organization
Citizen offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, paid time off, company holidays, stock option plan, commuter benefits, and various wellness perks.
Citizen is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.