SCO Family of Services has provided vital human services throughout New York City and Long Island for more than 100 years. SCO helps vulnerable New Yorkers build a strong foundation for the future. We get young children off to a good start, launch youth into adulthood, stabilize and strengthen families and unlock potential for children and adults with special needs.
SCO Family of Services welcomes you to join our family and help us work together to carry out our mission to build a stronger tomorrow.
- Understand the program’s policies, routines and regulations.
- Participate in comprehensive service planning for each Participant with other agencies.
- Interpret and enforce the policies, procedures, rules and regulations at all times in a consistent manner, and in keeping with their intent regarding the delivery of services to the residents in care.
- Remain alert to problem identification and crisis resolutions as required.
- Attend in service training sessions, conferences and/or workshops as required and/or authorized by Program Director.
- Participate in staff meetings.
- Maintain a safe and comfortable environment for the Participants
- Conduct scheduled group meetings with residents.
- SCO Family of Services is an equal employment opportunity employer