Alfresco is a commercial, open source software company that provides simply a better way for people to work, ensuring they have the right information they need, exactly when they need it most.
Our software powers the daily work of more than 11 million people at industry-leading organizations in more than 190 countries worldwide. The Alfresco Digital Business Platform is a modern, enterprise-class, cloud-native platform that enables organizations to build digital operations to deliver instant services with exceptional experiences. It provides the fastest path for people to interact with information and for organizations to quickly respond to threats, opportunities and circumstances.
Alfresco helps more than 1,300 industry-leading organizations, including Cisco, Pitney Bowes, the Canadian Museum for Human Rights, US Navy Department, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and NASA, be more responsive and competitive.
Founded in 2005, Alfresco has its headquarters in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. For more information on Alfresco, please visit http://www.alfresco.com.
You are an overachiever and your results are always above your target. Exceeding Customer expectations and delivering the best solutions is what comes natural to you. You're strategic in everything you do and set an example of exceptional sales performance at your organization and throughout the Software industry. You're also all for using up-to-date modern tools to keep your approach competitive and successful. Does this sound like you so far? Keep reading! You might just be the Rockstar we're looking for!
About the Role...
As our Strategic Accounts AE, you operate within an assigned list of Target Accounts within your territory , exceeding the expectations of customers, co-workers and team members with focus, urgency, detailed execution and teamwork to achieve assigned sales targets. You will take ownership of revenue generation, develop new opportunities, manage pipeline, create & execute account strategies, close large enterprise-level deals with F500/F100-level organizations, and manage customer expansion for our Forrester and Gartner rated ECM/BPM offerings.
- Establish and develop a strategy for identifying and closing new software license opportunities directly with targeted key strategic accounts and new strategic prospects across multiple industry verticals within your assigned list of named targets.
- Present Alfresco products and Partner solutions using appropriate value-based sales approaches and techniques, including team and/or consultative presentations that demonstrate ROI.
- Help develop and execute in-region or vertically-focused field marketing campaigns to drive awareness and lead generation.
- Manage complex sales-cycles across our vertical & horizontal offerings and present those to Director, VP, and C-level executives.
- Exceed assigned quarterly and annual subscription software, renewal and professional services revenue targets
- Interface with all levels of the target organizations, including IT architects, developers and senior executives in line-of-business functions
- Collaborate and lead successful execution of sales activities with internal cross-functional teams, with senior management and corporate counsel, through contract negotiation and signed contracts
- Manage and submit accurate sales activity and monthly forecasting of revenue in Salesforce
- Short Term (4-6 months): Build a future opportunity pipeline that is 3-5x the annual quota for the territory
- Long (12 months+): Exceed annual sales quota
- 100% + Track record of consistent earnings & over-achievement in past and current Account Executive roles (top 10-20% of company)
- Evidence of exceptional commitment to a process-driven sales approach, and accurately tracking and forecasting of all customer engagement and activity through the use of Salesforce
- An advocate for Systems & Tools such as Linkedin Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg, Connect & Sell and other modern Sales enabling tools
- Successes developing “C-level” and “C-minus 1” Customer and Partner relationships
- Knowledge of the “Digital Enterprise” market space, competitors and related industries
- 5-10 years of enterprise software sales experience, minimum 2 years of solution selling
Alfresco is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, military status, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, genetic information, medical condition or disability status.