Wavemaker Partners is Southeast Asia’s leading early-stage venture capital firm investing in enterprise and deep tech companies.
Who we are
We are an award-winning innovative FinTech firm with a passion for Artificial Intelligence. We work with a number of large international banks, such as Standard Chartered Bank, providing them with powerful tools aimed at combating Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Our innovation has brought us the support of leading Venture Capital Funds from Silicon Valley and Singapore.
Who are we looking for
This position requires the individual to thrive in a fast-paced matrix environment with minimal guidance. The successful candidate will have a successful track record of managing team and selling enterprise solutions to Financial Service Institutions.
Our ideal candidate will also have an understanding of the broad financial services market. We will highly value an ability to develop relationships with the ‘C’ level business users, to sell based on business value. This is a remote position and it involves international traveling across the USA (around 60%). Due to the nature of the role, you will need to operate outside standard business hours.
- Develop and drive sales strategy and plans for the USA market, which include prospect identification and prioritization.
- Manage complex multi-stakeholder enterprise sales processes: engage with senior decision-makers in financial service companies, educate them on product features and benefits, as well as negotiate and close large deals.
- Use a consultative, solution-selling approach to close deals with top-tier banks for our AML solutions.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing information and support
- Advocate for our solutions at customer meetings and industry conferences, and develop reliability as a leader in the FinTech industry.
- 8+ years sales experience, with at least 5 in selling software/business solutions to Tier 1/Tier 2 financial services clients
- Proven track record of selling $1M+ Enterprise or SaaS software/business solutions
- Extremely in-depth knowledge of new technologies and banking trends
- Existing relationships with C-level executives and strong network in the Financial Services Industry in the USA
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, and a consultative approach to closing business
- Ability to develop long-term customer relationships with clients
- Individual contributor mentality, problem-solving skills
- Participation in our attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- An opportunity to be a part of an award-winning, fast-growing FinTech company that values a friendly working atmosphere
- Regular get-togethers, including seasonal parties, international meetings etc.
- Access to the newest ideas and concepts by attending top Compliance conferences