Back Market revolutionizes the way people buy tech devices. We think it's time to offer a strong and mainstream alternative to new products by making used devices more appealing to potential customers and making them accessible as a strong alternate option.
About the Opportunity:
The SEO Project Manager is a hands-on position; you'll be both a manager and a producer. You will work both independently and with team members, and your mission will be to apply best-in-class SEO optimization to rank our U.S. website on top of Google Results (and our brand in our consumers' hearts). You’ll be in charge of implementing our U.S. SEO strategy to increase our website’s visibility.
- Work with our SEO team to define strategies that can increase our visibility and grow our business.
- Conduct semantic audits to detect ranking opportunities.
- Create and/or optimize our SEO content in order to improve organic traffic.
- Create partnerships with influencers to grow our popularity.
- Set up and proactively manage projects that align with our strategic goals.
- Effectively track, prioritize, manage, and report on deliverables, assignments, and issues related to each project.
- Participate in weekly progress meetings to discuss our worldwide strategy and share key learnings with the European team.
- Lead content agencies to get the best value they can provide in the execution of tasks and processes, ensuring quality and deadline adherence.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in SEO-focused project management, ideally on a marketing team or at a digital services agency.
- Strong knowledge of SEO, ideally including best practices for visibility and optimization.
- Experience optimizing content using multiple content management systems.
- Experience leading multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and present data meaningfully.
- Ability to learn, adapt, and work quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Enthusiasm for and pride in your work.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on clarity and accuracy.
- Thorough understanding of the Google Search console and Google Analytics preferred.
- Working knowledge of HTML and content management systems, including WordPress, a plus!