Remote Senior Product Manager, Data and Identity
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for driving the vision, strategy, and requirements for Amobee Identity Products. Identity is one of the most exciting and fast-paced areas of our business. You will get to be at the cutting edge of next-generation identity solutions as we move into a cookie-less world. You will be at the forefront of finding solutions that meet the complex needs of our customers whilst also ensuring the highest level of user experience and consumer privacy. The work you do in this space will shape the future of our company and our industry.
You will develop new product initiatives based on business needs and market conditions as well as build and improve existing products. You will be given responsibility and autonomy on large-scale product roadmaps within the identity space. You will work closely with internal SMEs, sales, and engineering teams as well as external customers to create innovative products. You will be responsible for taking ideas through the entire product lifecycle. In addition, this role will have visibility and exposure all the way up to the CEO level.
This position is offered fully remote, in-office (Redwood Shores, CA), and hybrid.
- Define product strategies, roadmaps, project plans, and requirements
- Prioritize and create detailed product specifications, business use cases, data flows, and mockups.
- Work closely with cross-functional Engineering and Product teams, on a global level
- Thoroughly test new product features and coordinate releases
- Effectively communicate and manage product requirements across all stakeholders (Engineering, Sales, Stakeholders, End-Users)
- Partner with Marketing to position, message, and launch products
- Meet with customers, partners, and attending sales events to champion and present our roadmap, product vision and strategy
- Work closely with Sales to understand customer needs and market opportunities
- 5+ years of hands-on software product management experience with SaaS platforms
- Experience with one or all of the following: Big Data / AI / ML / NLP based products
- Advanced knowledge of all aspects of the software product development lifecycle for SaaS-based services with a track record of delivering complex products successfully and on time
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, alongside proven ability to lead and work with cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Experience and ability in driving product positioning, messaging, and sales & marketing collateral
- Ad Tech, Identity or User Data Management Platform experience
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or technical discipline), MBA strongly desired
- Excellent understanding of and advocate for great user experience
The world’s leading independent advertising platform, Amobee unifies all advertising channels—including TV, programmatic and social—across all formats and devices. We provide marketers with streamlined, advanced media planning capabilities powered by in-depth analytics and proprietary audience data. Our platform and technology, provides the most advanced advertising solutions for the convergence of digital and advanced TV— including linear TV, over the top, connected TV, and premium digital video. Enabling advertisers to plan and activate across more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter.
Amobee has been named to Fortune’s Top 10 Best Workplaces in Advertising and Marketing. Amobee’s platforms have been widely recognized amongst our industry winning numerous awards in technology innovation, see all Amobee Awards. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest telco companies in the world, reaching over 700 million mobile subscribers in 21 countries. Amobee operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.